When we founded Domicile Properties in 2002, we had a few simple ideas:
- Set high standards.
- Define good property.
- Sell only property we love and believe in.
- Give fearless opinions about value.
- Treat all buyers equally.
- Provide a wealth of resources.
- No shortcuts.
- Provide very personal service to every client.
- Make it easy even when it is hard.
- The buck stops here.
Since then, our business model hasn’t changed. We’re small and intend to stay that way. The clients who work with us like that. We handle every transaction ourselves with the capable assistance of Bobby Bryce and Max, our enormous Old English Sheepdog. Learn more about The Domicile Team.